Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Best Ever


On the September 12, Adelene, Jun Ling, Angie and me decided to have something special for our lunch, so we went to Sunway Pyramid Mall. While walking around and thinking what to eat, we spotted a very unique shop with is next to the main entrance of the mall. It is actually a Hong Kong cuisine restaurant, Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.


                 The shop located at lot OB.K4 C&D, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall

The beautiful menu
  When we first enter the friendly workers greeted us than take us to our sit and give us the menu.The place was so beautiful and it decoration look like Hong Kong's restaurant. After we comfort ourselves we go through the menu and I found it there were a lot of delicious dishes that i would like to order. They have hawaii chicken rice, cheese baked pork chop rice,spicy spaghetti with seafood and more. The prices there is affordable for student like us because the foods prices is within RM 5 to RM20. While the drink will cost us around RM 3 to RM10 and we also get student discount. Besides ala carte we can also call it in set which it will costs us even cheaper and it is worth it. Due to the lack of money I decided to order the set lunch which is only cost me RM 9.90 and I really feel it is worth it.

My set lunch.
I ordered hawaii chicken rice which it served with a cream soup, ice ying yong ( tea + coffee) and fruits
I get a free Mr Fish Ball because I use the voucher which i got from my sister to redeem. The Mr Fish Ball was really crispy and delicious and the sauce is really special. But my friend, Adelene don't like it because for her it is a little hard inside and the sauce was little bit sweet.

Well back to my set lunch, the hawaii chicken it self was very tasty and finger licking but the rice (egg rice) was too hard and a little salty. Furthermore, my drink was really good. The mixture of the tea and coffee was absolutely perfect and what make it the best was the ice. It was good to drink a cold drink during the sunny day. But I would like to complain about the fruits which is not fresh enough and the watermelons were not sweet. However, the soup was brilliant because it is very creamy and not salty. It was the one I love the most. I feel very satisfied with my set lunch although there were some that I don't really like yet due to the cheap price I paid, it was a great meal. Me and my friends will definitely go to the restaurant to eat again.
WE  LOVE WONG KOK CHAR CHAN TENG.


  By Yap Nee Na

No comments:

Post a Comment