Tuesday 25 September 2012

delicious food at wong kwok ;)

Wong Kwok Char Chan Teng serves many types of Hong Kong cuisine. I went to the nearest branch which located at Sunway Pyramid with my friends to have a lunch. We orders different type of dishes and I ordered 'Baked Rice With Pork Chop' which is highly recommended by the restaurant chef.

You can actually to choose for the sauce such as mushrooms, tomatoes or pepper. I chose mushroom as I not really enjoy with spicyness. My friends and I chit-chat there until our foods are all here. The time we wait is not really long. Around 10-15 minutes. 

I ordered my baked rice in a set, which include beverage, fruits and a bowl of soup. Choices of beverages include Hong Kong style milktea, coffee, yin yong(coffee mix with milktea) and also milo. You can choose to have jelly as your dessert as well if you do not feel like want to have fruits on that day. The soup you can either choose for mushroom soup or western ABC soup. 

The taste of this baked rice is so delicious. I like the cheesy cheese on top of the rice, come with the taste of the pork chop. I like the milktea too because it is full of Hong Kong style. It fulfill me and make me have the feeling like I'm definitely having a Hong Kong cuisine in Hong Kong. That is awesome ! 

Wong Kwok Chat Chan Teng provide many kinds of set dishes for students and J-card members. The sets include rice, noodles, chop and others tasty food. They will also give you a few of vouchers to let you use whenever you have breakfast or lunch at there. The average price is still ok for students as can get discounts from here. My set is around RM15++. 

Wong Kwok Char Chan Teng is a very nice place to have a pleasant meal there. You can relax with the environment and also kindness of the workers there. Workers there are helpful and a smile face is always on their faces. They are very friendly and work hard. The services provided by them is highly appreciated by me. 

Here is a photo taken by my friend. Me with my baked rice :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment