Tuesday 25 September 2012

Enjoyable ;)


Last 2 weeks ago, me and my friends had decided to went for lunch together since our class had finish earlier. During class, I felt hungry and starving for food so badly. Then, we had decided to went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng which located at Sunway Pyramid to have our meals. We went there together through the canopy walked and kept thinking on which restaurant should we go.

When we reached there, we were welcomed by the waiter at Wong Kok. Then, we get our table and seat. The first step when I reached there, I felt the restaurant is so classy and nice. It is such a good dining place to have meals together with friends and family. After that, the waiter served us their menu. I looked through the menu and thinking what should I order. Wong Kok Char Chan Teng is a Hong Kong cuisine which they served Hong Kong food. Though our country is Malaysia, but we managed to taste and eat others country food as well. So, I had decided to ordered Portuguese Fish Fillet Baked Rice. Also, this is my first try for these dishes.


This is the dishes that I had ordered on that day. The dish is highly recommended by the restaurant chef. The food is super appealing, mouth-watering and finger licking good. The Portuguese Fillet fish baked rice is filled with portuguese sauce, fish fiilet and has a lot of cheese on top of it. It makes me felt more hungry when the food served right in front on my table. Besides,the dish actually come in set which included mushroom soup, watermelon juice and fruits. The whole set cost me RM18.80. I love theirs food so much because it is delicious and yummy. 

While we having our meals, we were one group in the dining and chit chatting with each others. We did also share some food with each others as we had called different dishes. Every food would make you felt satusfy so much.On the other hand, we had took few photo as to kept it memorable one. 

At Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, they served a lots type of food which would make you felt that you would want to try every of their dishes as well if is possible. They do also served for breakfast, lunch and dinner set meals with different side dishes as we can choose it ourself. As for their dishes price at restaurant, it is slightly expensive compare with others restaurant. In addition, they do also have special discount for the student. On that day, we showed them ours student card when we paid the bill to get student discount. In spite of, the waiter and waitress at the restaurant was kind, friendly and provide a very good services.



In a nutshell, I felt happy and satisfied with the meals and the moment I had spent time together with my friends. I would like to thanks to my lecturer, Ms. Priya, which she had gave us a chance to done this assignment in a group and  have meals together. This was an awesome and great day! 


                                                                                                      By Adelenetan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment